Environmental & Water technology services
In terms of environmental responsibility we take customer´s environmental programs and environmental legal requirements into consideration in all projects, in all sectors.
Our comprehensive environmental expertise focuses on the perspectives covering the whole trajectory and life cycle of a plant and taking the sustainable development requirements towards water, air and soil into consideration.
Our environmental specialists offer a wide range of environmental, soil and groundwater related services. These include a diverse range of project studies and planning, permit processes, project management and environmental risk management. Water, soil and groundwater protection are taken into account in all design work
- Environmental surveys
- Environmental impact assessments
- Environmental permitting procedures
- Optimizing the use of water in production processes
- Obligatory environmental monitoring and reporting
- Water supply and sanitation related services
- General and construction planning for waste treatment and disposal areas
- Assessments of soil contamination and restoration needs, soil remediation planning and supervision of restoration work